Night Supervision is overnight assistance and monitoring in the home of a person for a period of no more than twelve (12) hours in a 24-hour period.
Night supervision carries out behavior programming and plans about living skills and interventions for the person and include the following:
- Reinforcing independent living skills
- Help with incidental daily activities
Learn more about this service when paid for under the disability waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Licenses and Certifications
- Chapter 245D License
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) Enrolled Provider
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Brain Injury (BI)